Sunday 30 October 2011

Productivity versus time

I assumed with ten days free from work, household responsibilities, in fact any sort of responsibility, my quilting productivity would soar to stratospheric never-before-seen levels.

This was my sum total.



I even had lots of blocks cut and ready to sew but didn't quite get to them.

So... I am back now to normal life with snatched odds and sods of free time.

By my inverse reckoning, that means a heightened level of quilting productivity is on the cards...

9 comments:

  1. It's funny how that happens, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I've been exactly the same during half term, off work, child free days too! Productivity, very much reduced! Hmmm, looking forward to some more routine to get back into things :) Good luck with your snatches of time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm with you there too. I keep thinking I should have loads done and the polar opposite is happening in fact. Though I can use the London visit as half an excuse but not sure how to explain all the other days spent at home! I expect we will all be upping production then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps total relaxation was just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking you did some other fun and relaxing..and you did all that by hand, it is lovely! Now you are back home, and it is time to relax and enjoy your other quilting. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recharge, regroup and go forth into productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the same way. Sometimes, time just needs to be wasted :) I can think of worse ways to do so than where you were!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely surroundings for no sewing though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Love the block though!

    My husband downloaded Google Earth for the "kids" to play around with and after they went to bed we continued playing and stopped by your little island on our way around the world.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10